I’ve gone to harptabs.com, which is an awesome website with a huge selection of music. I’m new to music completely so sheet music is out of my grasp. I totally get tablature, how to read and play. I’m actually getting pretty good. Where I seem to be at a dead stand still and can’t find any info is on how to make tabs for a song, writing my own songs and playing along with music. How do I take a song that doesn’t have a harmonica in it and turn the guitar or voice into harmonica tabs? Should I try to write tabs that mimic an instruments or the lyrics? I want to play the tune and sing. Any advise would help. Also I have no idea how to turn either instruments or lyrics into harmonica tabs. Is there a trick to this? How do I know what hole would sound best for a certain strum of the guitar or syllable in the song or whether it should be a draw note or blow. In this aspect I am completely lost, maybe I’m tone def. I suppose my problems playing along are the same problems as writing tabs but I’m also having trouble writing my own music. I want to write some sick blues riffs but I’m lost. Should I write lyrics first then a tune or the other way around. I can use any advise. I have no knowledge of music and wish I had learned earlier in life. My biggest concern is how to pick the right harmonica notes for the notes in the song.
- What Are The Various Types of Harmonicas?
- Blowing the Jazz Harmonica Cool
- Gospel One-Man Bands Favor Harmonica
- No Wonder About Stevie’s Harmonica
- Slow Harmonica Blues in Black & Blue
- The Dragonborn Comes ( Guitar Harmonica + tabs ) SKYRIM THEME
- Hallelujah – Harmonica C +TAB
- Pirate of the Caribbean/Pirates des Caraïbes+TAB – Harmonica C
- Hallelujah tablature pour harmonica
- Play Along – Danny Boy (Londonderry Air) + Harmonica